[Snort-users] Acid segmentation fault.

Lyndon Tiu ltiu at ...12200...
Thu Jul 29 16:46:01 EDT 2004

Hello,

Acid 0.9.6b23

Apache 2.0.48

Mysql 4.0.18

I am getting segmentation faults accessing my acid site:

Last 4 lines of apache2's error.log:

-------------

[client 192.168.60.97] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been

deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by

reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would

like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set

allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future

versions may not support this any longer.  in

/var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on line 1351

[client 192.168.60.97] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been

deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by

reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would

like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set

allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future

versions may not support this any longer.  in

/var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on line 1351

[Thu Jul 29 16:32:14 2004] [notice] child pid 1969 exit signal Segmentation

fault (11)

[Thu Jul 29 16:32:14 2004] [notice] child pid 2147 exit signal Segmentation

fault (11)

I am getting the same problem with phpMyAdmin. It must be a php to mysql issue, any suggestions?

--

Lyndon Tiu