Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

Tue Jul 27 18:17:58 EDT 2004

You still have to take the penalty drinks :)  or if you have problems, I
will help you :)

-----Original Message-----
From: mike at ...4308... [mailto:mike at ...4308...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:23 PM
To: Harper, Patrick; 'snort users';
snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net; drandolph at ...10988...
Subject: RE: Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

Sorry, it was not an attempt to be rude, but with this mailing list
being archived I didn't want my direct address being picked up by
spambots.
Anything from sourceforge.net is allowed, I didn't think that it would
be the user sending it and not from sourceforge.  In addition I switched
to batched mode so they should all come from @sourceforge now.  I turned
of spam filtering on my mike at ...12191... too, to ensure any problems until
it catches up.  Sorry for the hassle but we get 1000's of spam messages
a day, so we have a more aggressive spam system in place.

	Thanks,
	    Mike Shale
	  System Administrator
         Novanix, LLC.