Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

mike at ...4308... mike at ...4308...
Tue Jul 27 17:26:18 EDT 2004

Sorry, it was not an attempt to be rude, but with this mailing list being
archived I didn't want my direct address being picked up by spambots.
Anything from sourceforge.net is allowed, I didn't think that it would be
the user sending it and not from sourceforge.  In addition I switched to
batched mode so they should all come from @sourceforge now.  I turned of
spam filtering on my mike at ...12191... too, to ensure any problems until it
catches up.  Sorry for the hassle but we get 1000's of spam messages a day,
so we have a more aggressive spam system in place.

	Thanks,
	    Mike Shale
	  System Administrator
         Novanix, LLC.