[Snort-users] Snort breakfast at Defcon

Brian bmc at ...950...
Tue Jul 27 11:41:10 EDT 2004

Want to come hang out with some of the Snort team?  Eat some free
food?  Get some nifty Snort schwag?  A number of the Sourcefire guys
on the Snort team will be at Defcon this year.  We talked to our
marketing folks and they agreed to sponsor a "Snort Breakfast" on
Sunday morning.

We've scheduled it for 10:00 AM, so you get a little bit of time to
get over your hangover.  Space is limited, so I need confirmation that
you'll be there before you show up.

Since Sourcefire is paying for this shindig, I've been asked to
collect the following information:

    Name
    Phone
    Email
    Company

The first 30 people to register will get the location & an invite to
bring with them to get into breakfast.

Hope to see you there,
Brian