Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

General Information info at ...2282...
Tue Jul 27 10:17:05 EDT 2004

I concur!!!  How obnoxious to post to a public list then insist we all
deal with your spam filter to respond...

You deal with it.

My whip is ready...

Thank you.

0697274644
3867465826

	Thank you,
		SpamDominator.com Support Staff
(Do not respond to this message as your response will go no where)

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and
intended solely for use of the intended recipient(s). This message may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.