[Snort-users] Deleting data from Snort DB

Tue Jul 27 06:12:01 EDT 2004

Paul Schmehl has a most excellent script he wrote.  It is on
www.ntsug.org under downloads.  It is an archiving script.  Hope that
helps

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Heckart [mailto:jheckart at ...12186...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 6:37 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Deleting data from Snort DB

Hello,

I am trying to rid old data from my snort/acid MySQL database.  I have
looked around and the only method that I have found is by way of the
ACID interface.  I would like to delete based on time through the MySQL
client.  Is there a script around that does this, or what tables would I
need to delete data from based on time?

Thanks.

Disclaimer: