FW: Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

Tue Jul 27 03:38:09 EDT 2004

I refuse!  This should be 10 penalty drinks at least, and a flogging.

-----Original Message-----
From: Novanix [mailto:mailer-daemon at ...12184...]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:29 PM
To: Harper, Patrick
Subject: Action Required to Deliver: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules

The email you sent with the subject: RE: [Snort-users] Virus Rules has
not been delivered yet!
The person you emailed is using a spam blocking tool.
This is the first time we have on record of you contacting Novanix from
the address:
patrick.harper at ...11593...
In order to deliver the email you sent them and add you to a list so
your future emails go through You must take one of the following actions
(within 8 days):
Just click the link below (or copy it into your browser url box):
http://www.SpamDominator.com/auth.cgi?user=1&code=7929250296010697274644
3867465826

	Thank you,
		SpamDominator.com Support Staff
(Do not respond to this message as your response will go no where)

Disclaimer: