[Snort-users] Can't set up ACID - get a blank page

Sean Brown sblinux at ...9344...
Fri Jul 23 20:55:32 EDT 2004

I have the same problem so I turned on the display_errors again so I could
have a better idea whats going on. Now it returns

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_module_name()
in /opt/www/acid/acid_state_common.inc on line 49

Now I have no idea about php programming, and I can't find anything pointing
to anything as to what that means.

I compiled GD into mod_php by adding it to the CONFIGURE variable in the
lang/php4 Makefile

Someone somewhere have an idea?

-Sean Brown