[Snort-users] Surpress ICMP messages between two internal IP's (pass rule)

Chris Keladis chris at ...6400...
Fri Jul 23 16:45:01 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

You can use a "suppress" rule on the SIDs that are firing to safely
ignore these ICMP messages to/from your DCs without disabling the rule
alltogether.

http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_manual/node19.html

Regards,

Chris.