[Snort-users] Can ACID & Aanval run at same time?

Michael Chilcott Michael_Chilcott at ...12166...
Thu Jul 22 03:54:01 EDT 2004

Hello,
   We are looking at different GUI's for our non-teckie types, and we currently have ACID running. My question to the Group is: Can ACID and Aanval (http://www.aanval.com/) run at the same time? I would like to do this because my management doesn't want any down time, between switching GUI's. If so has anyone done this; and is there anything I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Mike