[Snort-users] silicondefense.com

Mohammad Abdel Hady mohammad_hady at ...12130...
Tue Jul 20 05:38:04 EDT 2004

Dear Friend
I'm just a beginner in the Snort Using, I installed it and test it , but
still I don't have any result , how can get it in the html page. And get
the alerts up and running

Regards

Mohammad Abdel Hady
Senior System Administrator
Raya Academy
Tel. (+202) 3369771 -2 - 3  Ext. 278
Fax. (+202) 7607106
www.Rayaacademy.com
CONFIDENTIAL & DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Raya Holding will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from
alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a
result of any malicious code or virus being passed on.
Views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the
Raya Holding.
immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy
the original message.