[Snort-users] Snort will not detect anything on stealth interface unless I assign IP

Jason security at ...5028...
Mon Jul 19 11:02:02 EDT 2004

Rhugga,

It might be helpful if you provide all the information you have and not
what you think your problem is.

send us your snort.conf and the IP addresses you want to monitor, I
assume you have a set number of addresses you are dealing with.