[Snort-users] Snortcenter

McKeeman, Samuel smckeeman at ...12100...
Mon Jul 19 08:03:01 EDT 2004

Thanks for the help with getting the sensors to start.  I have another
question for anyone who can help me.  I configured the snortagent
script, setup.sh and it worked fine.  I have recently moved to a new
location and my snortcenter console server has a new IP address ( I did
not setup a DNS name for the server yet). When I try to run the script
again it exits after the first line.  How do I change the address to the
console so that the server can talk to the sensor.

Thanks alot

--Sam McKeeman-

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.