[Snort-users] Stealth Interface

Alejandro Flores alejandro.flores at ...11361...
Thu Jul 15 04:28:07 EDT 2004

	Hello,

	Linux 9 = Redhat, mandrake, slackware?
	Did you installed from rpm? If so, edit the /etc/sysconfig/snort and
change INTERFACE variable.
	To start eth0 without an IP address, just edit
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and set:

DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
TYPE=Ethernet