[Snort-users] Pass data thru Cisco Switch?

twig les twigles at ...131...
Wed Jul 14 16:19:12 EDT 2004

Go to the interface that you want to plug the snort box into on
the command line and type, "port monitor".

--- "Carlton L. Whitmore" <cwhitmore at ...12125...> wrote:
> I want to setup Snort inside my network, but I know if I do my
> Cisco
> Catalyst 2900 switches won't pass the data I need. How do I
> configure
> the Cisco switches to pass the data thru to the IDS system?
> thanks,
> Carlton.

=====
With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with
democracy and with science.
     --Carl Sagan