[Snort-users] RE: Network Behaviour Anomoly Detection

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Wed Jul 14 11:06:02 EDT 2004

I think barnyard can read the file via dp_stream_stat, but AFAIK,
there are no output plugins that can do anything with the data (yet).
I think Marty meant to imply that you would need to write that
portion.

Bammkkkk

http://sguil.sf.net