[Snort-users] (http_inspect) NON-RFC HTTP DELIMITER issue

sjconsulting at ...549... sjconsulting at ...549...
Wed Jul 14 08:25:21 EDT 2004

I am receiving this alert and I know this alert is being generated by someone streaming "Yahoo Shoutcast" on my net...would you consider this be a false positive?  Is there a way to turn this specifc inspection/alert off? I was reading through the http_inspect and I did not see where it was that allowed me to do this. I am running RH9, Snort 2.1.3. I f there is anything else that I need to post to help you folks help me, please let me know.

TIA.

~SJC