[Snort-users] snortcenter help

Murray, Todd Todd.Murray at ...12036...
Tue Jul 13 14:48:08 EDT 2004

The sensor is a webserver.  Make sure you have it setup to start the init
script.

You can also do the following.

$ /etc/rc.d/init.d/sensor start

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of McKeeman,
Samuel
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:06 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] snortcenter help

Has anyone used SnortCenter, I have the management console up and working
but when I install snortcenter-agent on the sensor the two can not connect.
I can not connect to the agent itself either.  The sensor does not have a
web server on it, does it need one?  If anyone can help me I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
--Sam
smckeeman at ...12100...

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the message without copying or disclosing it.