[Snort-users] snortcenter help

McKeeman, Samuel smckeeman at ...12100...
Tue Jul 13 12:06:19 EDT 2004

Has anyone used SnortCenter, I have the management console up and
working but when I install snortcenter-agent on the sensor the two can
not connect.  I can not connect to the agent itself either.  The sensor
does not have a web server on it, does it need one?  If anyone can help
me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
--Sam
smckeeman at ...12100...

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.