[Snort-users] regarding the tool "Stick" which simulates the snort signatures

Ravi Kumar ravivsn at ...11910...
Wed Jul 7 01:05:14 EDT 2004

Praveen,
 I used snot, it works perfect. The reason is its implemented in C while
stick uses some lexicon (If I am not wrong) to read signatures from the
text file.
Cheers,
-Ravi
ROCSYS Technologies Ltd