[Snort-users] Michael Mulholland/ISU/DFP is out of the office.

Michael.Mulholland at ...9481... Michael.Mulholland at ...9481...
Tue Jul 6 17:02:03 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  06/07/2004 and will not return until
14/07/2004.

Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those
of the Department of Finance & Personnel or The Office Of the First and
Deputy First Minister.  This email and any files
transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in
your email software.  All emails are swept for the presence of viruses.