[Snort-users] Snort CVS Moving to cvs.snort.org

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Jul 5 20:18:17 EDT 2004

Hi Jon,

> Two questions ...
>
> * Will the mailing list also be moved?

Not yet, although we may move it at some future date.  I find the
Sourceforge mailing lists to be pretty slow, fequently, but that may
just be me...

> * Will the contributions (Oinkmaster,Barnyard,etc) also be CVS?

Barnyard will be moved over at some point (if we haven't already done
it, I could have sworn we were planning it), 3rd party projects are
under the sole control of their authors.  We will continue to link to
projects that we find interesting or useful.

      -Marty