[Snort-users] fees and such for IDS consultants

jeffs at ...1936... jeffs at ...1936...
Thu Jul 1 09:31:07 EDT 2004

As this group appears to be populated by professionals in the security intrusion business, I'd like to ask what are the going rates for this type of consultancy.  I understand that is a very BROAD quesion, since network architecure will predominantly determine cost.  But if some folks could perhpas offer some experience and enlighten me as to where intrusion detection services fit in in the grand scheme of IT consulting, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

J.