[Snort-users] Snort configuration

Murray, Todd Todd.Murray at ...12036...
Thu Jul 1 08:14:02 EDT 2004

Does /var/log/messages show anything?  Are you running as root?  What's your
output line set to?

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Eduardo
Sampaio
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 6:48 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Snort configuration

Ok i am looking de docs but i need be more especific...

I'm looking for:

- My Snort it's working, all the others programs either, but when i start
    " snort -vde -c /usr/local/snort/etc/snort.conf ", the snort start but
he don't refresh the information on my ACID website... i create a
/var/log/snort dir, and have a file called alert, but is empty... how can i
solve this?
- How create a log file to my acid/apache/php and put the info of my snort
appear on my acid website?