[Snort-users] Question-using perl with snort-creating a user friendly interface

gautam nijhawan tintinnijhawan at ...131...
Thu Jan 15 01:26:02 EST 2004

Hi

I need some comments and tips from members fo this
forum.
I want to use perl regular expressions to filter data
frm SNORT logs, and
the result obtained from that filter....i want to
display it in a user
friendly fashion. Also the perl filters should be
triggered from this user
friendly interface.

1.I need tips/comments as to how the display of this
filtered data can be
achieved.Is it
   possible  to do it with perl?
2. Also how I can trigger the perl filters from this
user friendly
interface?

Looking forward for your replies.