[Snort-users] Which Linux distro for a Win32 Snort admin?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at ...9959...
Thu Jan 8 09:07:07 EST 2004

Red Hat will stop producing patches/support for Red Hat 9 on April 30, 2004.  So
you won't be able to get the patches/updates from Red Hat.  You can probably
still get some updates from the other places listed, but won't probably be as
cleanly applied as they would be if they were from Red Hat.  Since you are on
Red Hat you could look at either Fedora or RHEL, since you only have 3 months of
 support left for the RH 9.

Dan