[Snort-users] P2P Rules and Sending TCP Resets.

Josh Berry josh.berry at ...10221...
Fri Feb 27 15:37:02 EST 2004

In order to use tcp-resets, you will have to build snort with
--enable-flexresp (or --enable-flexresp2).  What I would do is use
Snort-Inline at the perimeter and block it inline instead.