[Snort-users] Snort 1U Appliance for Sale on EBay

Nicholas Bachmann asterisk at ...11321...
Thu Feb 26 15:46:12 EST 2004

Hi -

I just put a 1U turn-key rackmount Snort appliance with a gigabit
monitoring interface up for sale on eBay (item 3080706125).  The item
description tells all the specific details; I just wanted to share this
here because I know a lot of companies would find it easier to just buy
an appliance rather than having to worry about setting up an advanced
Snort install.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080706125

If anybody has questions, feel free email me directly at this address.

Nick