[Snort-users] configure option "enable-linux-smp-stats"

Nerijus Krukauskas nk99 at ...10637...
Thu Feb 26 01:25:01 EST 2004

   By executing "./configure --help" in snort source directory, I see
the option "--enable-linux-smp-stats". If I understand correctly this
should result some statistic about how snort is doing generation in
/proc file system on Linux. How do I find it (statistic)? So far snort
is not creating anything in /proc or I'm overlooking it?

--
NK @ Vilnius
nk.tinkle.lt

Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius. -- Josh Billings