[Snort-users] Building snort w/ mysql support

BCalvert at ...11305... BCalvert at ...11305...
Wed Feb 25 12:50:05 EST 2004

I cannot seem to correctly build snort with mysql support.
Mysql appears to be running just fine on my linux box.
I configure snort using the '--with-mysql' option and it appears to build
properly.

When I run snort

snort -dev -c /etc/snort/snort.conf -l /snort/Log

I consistently get

database: 'mysql' support is not compiled into this build of snort

I am a new linux and snort user, I don't know how to proceed

Ben Calvert
bcalvert at ...11305...