[Snort-users] I have a problem with snort.conf

Rahul shadhanker at ...158...
Tue Feb 24 21:27:03 EST 2004

Hello Ravi,

Plz chk the mail and reply to particular person.
FYI, see the subject on my mail....to him.
 "Re: [Snort-users] I have a problem with snort.conf"

i just replied to him.. So why i'm in the "to" list.

Regards,
-sadha

---