[elvandar] Re: [Snort-users] Snort on Linux with no IP

Remko Lodder remko at ...11280...
Tue Feb 24 08:50:19 EST 2004

Ehh

My BSD machines use rl0 , xl0 , ep0 (and others..) instead of eth0 and
further.
Little correction.

dmesg | grep -i <your vendor> should display it's name.
ifconfig <output from dmesg> up enables the device.

cheers

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder