[Snort-users] Remotely monitor a switch port...

Ridlon, Michael michael.ridlon at ...11261...
Tue Feb 24 08:03:02 EST 2004

I am currently using MRTG to log the overall throughput of 19
buildings.  I haven't read anything that describes how MRTG can log
protocol information.  Can it?
If not, do you know of a product that can WITHOUT using a mirrored port?
Thanks,
Mike