[Snort-users] 2.1.0 compile problems and primary development platform

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Mon Feb 23 10:07:03 EST 2004

Snort compiles fine on FreeBSD 4.9 RELEASE using the port.  If you
really want to roll your own, download the port and see what changes had
to be made for it to compile.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas