[Snort-users] ACID default display method

Jason Humes jhumes at ...11232...
Thu Feb 19 05:28:00 EST 2004

Hi
I'm not sure if I can post ACID related questions here...but here goes.  Is
there any way to change the default way in which ACID sorts alerts.  For
example, I always like to see things descending from the top listing the
highest number first.  Is this possible...as it stands now, I've got to hit
the sort button on every screen.  Thanks

Jason D. Humes

Applied Computer Solutions Inc.
3020 St. Etienne Blvd.
Windsor, Ontario
Phone: (519) 944-4300 x211
Fax    : (519) 944-4247
Email : jhumes at ...11232... <mailto:jhumes at ...11232...>

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are
e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person.

Thank you.