[Snort-users] Reserved characters in msg:"..."?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Tue Feb 17 12:22:04 EST 2004

I think colon (:), semicolon (;) and double quote (") are the only ones
that need escaping looking through the code.

Just escape them with a '\' if you need to use them in a message.

      -Marty