[Snort-users] snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

Ken Bergquist kbergquist at ...11196...
Mon Feb 16 10:25:01 EST 2004

Thanks, Martin, for the definitive answer. You have confirmed what I
suspected all along; that there is no problem that cannot be solved
with the application of money. I will just wait for Panther. I don't
really have time to meddle with it now anyway.  I give up only after
trying every trick I could muster. If the reference to strtok_r ain't
there, it ain't there.

I am in the process of spec/building an all-OS X + GigE network for our
Denver office. Then I get to build it off-site, sync all data, box it,
ship to Denver, follow on a plane, install it, mirroring all services
(dns, ftp, web, webDAV, data, mail, vpn, remote access...) with DNS
back in NC office. Then I turn it down in NC when we close our
operation here in the next month or so. Sad sad sad. Good news is, my
family and I are moving with the new iron to Denver.