[Snort-users] Mysql is collecting data from snort, Acid won't display it.

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Feb 14 15:32:01 EST 2004

Are you SURE snort is running? Are you SURE there are even any alerts in the
alert.ids file. Are you SURE there are no error messages in your error log
depicting what might be wrong?

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...