[Snort-users] snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Fri Feb 13 17:48:03 EST 2004

Hey Ken,

I'm using a Mac as my primary development platform these days (for
Snort as well as work) but I'm on 10.3.x.  If you're having problems
with building, it's probably due to the age of your system, it looks
like strtok_r() isn't included in your libc build on the system.  If
you do a 'man strtok_r' at the command line and get nothing back that's
a pretty good indication that your libc is out of date.  Any chance you
could upgrade to 10.2.x?

      -Marty