[Snort-users] header/alert mixup bug(s) in snort 2.1.0?

McCash, John John.McCash at ...10979...
Fri Feb 13 11:48:05 EST 2004

Everyone,
	Can somebody please post a summary of the known header and alert mixup bug(s)? Does this affect snort 2.1.0? I've been going back through the archives, and can't find a coherent explanation. This would explain the weird mail traffic I've been trying to analyze (some of which I've posted here). If the source/destination were occasionally getting reversed, and it were sometimes getting mixed up with web traffic....
		Thanks lots in advance
			John
this email is prohibited.