[Snort-users] snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

Jeremy Hewlett jh at ...1935...
Fri Feb 13 09:46:18 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, Ken Bergquist wrote:
> No fink, I think. I'd rather use my thinker, lest it rot and stink.

Heh, you're a poet and didn't know it^W^Wrealize it.

> Though I may have it installed  on this box. Why do you ask? Could it
> have an impact on this? Some library substitution perhaps?

No reason other than just being curious what special/additional
development tools you may have installed. We've had no problems
compiling snort on OSX with devtools. Feel free to take this
conversation off list, we can summarize later if needed.

Thanks!