[Snort-users] ACID

DeBerry, Casey Casey.DeBerry at ...9117...
Thu Feb 12 14:45:11 EST 2004

What OS are you running things on?
Are you showing any events in your database?
Are you logging any events locally?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver [mailto:quemit at ...131...]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 4:58 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] ACID

Installed ACID on Linux9. It look as if my SNort is
functioning
properly.
My ACID web view is not displaying any events
happening. I've
preformed a couple of scans inside my network, still
nothing is
showing up on ACID. I've checked my snort.conf, it
looks correct to
me. Oh, by the way I'm new at this.
Any suggestion?
Thx