[Snort-users] snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

Ken Bergquist kbergquist at ...11196...
Thu Feb 12 13:56:02 EST 2004

Will do. Thanks for the heads-up. This is being compiled on an Apple
B&W G3 - OS X 10.1.5 (Darwin), by hand.

./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql
make
<break>

No fink, I think. I'd rather use my thinker, lest it rot and stink.
Though I may have it installed  on this box. Why do you ask? Could it
have an impact on this? Some library substitution perhaps?

--
Ken Bergquist
Director Internet Systems