[Snort-users] snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

Jeremy Hewlett jh at ...1935...
Thu Feb 12 09:51:02 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, Ken Bergquist wrote:
> I hope someone can shed some light on this. While making on OS X 10.1
> (Darwin) the following error occurs first in the output:

Could you check out HEAD (or get snort-current from snort.org) and try
that? The libintsnort stuff was removed, as it was causing problems
for a couple people. I've only seen this problem, in the case of
Solaris, where people were compiling/linking snort using third party
tools, and not the system tools. Out of curiosity, is this the same
situation for you... are you using anything out of fink?

In either case, check out HEAD and the problem should be fixed. Let me
know if it isn't.