[Snort-users] Integrate Snort with Remedy, Anyone Please???

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Thu Feb 12 08:26:01 EST 2004

All,
My snort IDS on Solaris 8 has been running more
stable, and in better control now.

I'm thinking of integrating Snort alerts with Trouble
Ticket Systmes - specifically Remedy, in order to be
monitored together with other type of tickets, and be
tracked the progress of resolving issues detected by
Snort.

Has anyone done the similar things, or know better to
offer any suggestions/comments/places to look further
PLEASE?

I will share my results if I can make progress on this
one.

Thank you in advace!
Snortlover.