[Snort-users] -T option error

crazy crazy_smile at ...1975...
Thu Feb 12 06:56:15 EST 2004

> Tell us this:  HOW is it _not_ working?  I'm running about 3 different 2.x
> versions in my test setup, and -T works just fine.  In fact, I just
> grabbed the latest CVS and built it.  Works just dandy--config file
> checked and everything...
I am trying to make snort-2.1.1-RC1 to work together with SnortCenter.
(SnortCenter - Snort management console http://users.pandora.be/larc/ )
When I run

snort -T -i eth0 -c /etc/snort/snort.eth0.conf

situation is the same when I run

snort -i eth0 -c /etc/snort/snort.eth0.conf

I thought that when "-T" option is used snort do not run and return
errors or no errors. But in my case snort runs.

Pasha