[Snort-users] ACID PHP MYSQL ERROR

MVIBE mvibe at ...11173...
Wed Feb 11 15:58:05 EST 2004

Not sure if I can ask about these SNORT related but not exactly SNORT type
questions .... but as per the error message you see below, avoiding the
obvious because MySQL is compiled into PHP because the mysql.so does exist
in the extensions folder and the path is correct. I always remember
scrolling back up after the ./configure part of the compile to ensure that
MySQL Libraries Found: yes was displayed.  Any ideas as to why PHP would not
recognize mysql being compiled within?

<BEGIN ACID ERROR>

PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite MySQL support required to
read the alert database was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with
the necessary library (--with-mysql)

<END ACID ERROR>

Jeff