[Snort-users] Please virus scan your systems

Keith W. McCammon keith-list at ...6015...
Wed Feb 11 11:22:01 EST 2004

I've been on this list for years, and I don't get any.  If you are
getting them, it's likely because your address is being harvested from
Usenet (a result of Swen and the like):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&group=mailing.unix.snort