[Snort-users] RULES -> Unknown Classtype:

VIBE jeff at ...11173...
Wed Feb 11 09:15:12 EST 2004

Please tell me that I do not have to edit every single rules file taking out
all of the ClassType: *********
parts of all the rules. I was hoping it was just one or two classtypes that
were unrecognized, but having edited
almost 8 consecutive RULES files, I am starting to see that maybe CLASSTYPE:
is no longer recognized with SNORT?

"Mark Twain was once quoted as saying that he never allowed
schooling to interfere with his education. That is, he believed he learned
more from his experiences than he ever learned in the classroom."