[Snort-users] Has any one tried SnorcCenter with Snort 2.1.1-RC1?

Jason Alexander lists at ...9901...
Mon Feb 9 14:00:34 EST 2004

I've said this a couple times now but SnortCenter is totally broken with
anything above Snort 2.0.6.  I'm currently working on getting it to work
with 2.1.x as I can't seem to contact the author to determine if he is
going to support it. As I have enought projects already I don't know if
   I want to support it full time but if I get it working I'll release
the changes as is for everyone.

Right now I would consider SnortCenter to be a dead product without
support.

Jason